ma di wo do vr za zo
60 min pauze
Geen bedrijfspresentatie beschikbaar.
- As a part of the Codit integration team you will implement integration projects on premises and in the cloud on daily basis.
- You will be designing and implementing back-end integration solutions which are critical for the day-to-day business of our customers.
- Your analytical thinking helps you to quickly understand customer info and translate it in technical analyses and documentations.
- As a developer, you know how to implement the software solution using Microsoft technology.
Nice to knows about your job
- You are never alone: you will find out how easily you can interact with other technology adepts throughout the world. And of course you are supported by the entire Codit integration competence center.
- Our customers are mainly international organizations, so you often work within an international context. Because integration is directly connected to the core activity of the customer, you get acquainted with a lot of other business industries.
- You can work with the newest Microsoft technologies, including the newest cloud solutions. Did you know Codit is a most valuable contributor in the development of new Microsoft technologies?
- You like coaching other people, within Codit and/or at the customer.
About you: your profile
- Junior or senior candidate, with at least a bachelor degree in IT
- You are familiar with or at least have heard about following technologies: XML, XSLT, XSD, .NET Framework, C#, Web Services, WCF, SQL Server, Azure. Certainly let us know if you know anything about: Microsoft BizTalk Server, Microsoft, B2B, EAI, SOA, ESB… it’s a plus but certainly not a must have.
- You are a good communicator
- As a consultant, you are a team player that can work independently
- You are not afraid to take initiative
- Languages: you speak, write and read Dutch and English fluently. French is a nice to have!
- As a consultant you are willing to travel on a daily base.
Your future is created by what you do. We offer you a place to grow and provide you with the tools and possibilities to create your future. You will have the opportunity and challenge to remain on the edge of technology and become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
The package includes a competitive salary with company car and more benefits. Your annual Personal Training Budget allows you to train yourself and grow within the company. The Salary Bonus plan makes sure that, if Codit achieves its targets, all employees who helped realizing them will reap the benefits.